Thank you and welcome to our Education, Health and Care Plan Online Workshop.
The EHCP workshop is available in a series of short presentations or a 20 minute video. You can work through at your own pace. Our SENDIASS officer Natasha has provided a voice-over for each page, simply presee the ‘play’ icon (or speaker) on each page, and she will guide you through the EHCP process.
If you have any questions, or require the content to be made accessible to your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aims of the entire workshop
- Legal definition of an EHCP
- Short video from the Council for Disabled Children
- Does my child need an EHCP?
- Who needs an EHCP?
- Stages before an EHCP
- How to apply for an EHCP needs assessment
- How to request a statutory assessment for an EHCP
- Understanding the statutory assessment process
- Sections of an EHCP
- How the sections are linked
- How does it all fit together?
- Section A
- Section B
- Section C
- Section D
- Section E
- Section F
- Section G
- Section H1
- Section H2
- Section I
- Section J
- Section K
- What to do with this information?
- Making the most of an Annual Review
- Further support and advice
This ends the workshop.
Once you have completed the workshop, please take a few minutes to fill in the below feedback form.
Personal Budget: Transport
A Personal Transport Budget is a payment designed to help you to get your child to and from school.
It is available to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) who have been assessed as eligible to receive Home to School transport by Leicester City Council. You can find more on the Local Offer website, including how to apply.
We have been kindly given a small presentation for you to find out more, and an Information and Guidance document for 2020/21.
Personal Transport Budgets: An Alternative Way to Travel
Personal Transport Budgets
SEND Transport 2020/21 Academic Year
Information and Guidance for Parents, Guardians and Carers