If you’re aged between 0 and 25, have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and live in Leicester city, we’re here to help you.
The help we offer is:
- Private – we won’t talk to anyone about you unless you say it’s OK or we think you might be in danger
- Fair – we won’t tell you what to do or take sides. We’ll support you to make your own choices
This section of the website is for children and young people. It includes information, organisations and resources that you might find helpful.
- For more on what SENDIASS is and how we can help, visit our What is SENDIASS page. This includes several Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about us.
- Would you like to see some of our resources that have been made with and for Children and Young People? Then visit the SENDIASS Resources page.
- You can find more Useful Organisations, including organisations in Leicester and nationally, that offer help and support to children and young people.
- If you’d like to contact us to ask a question, then please visit our Contact Us page.