SENDIASS Leicester has been very aware of the anxiety that COVID19 has been causing during these challenging times. Since March, we have continued to provide our service to all parents/carers, children/young people, and professionals.
As we move into winter, we would like to reassure you that our service will continue to be available. This means that you can access our services through phone, email, our website and social media for impartial information, advice and support. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you want to discuss your concerns.
Ways to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0116 482 0870
- Facebook: Sendiass Leicester
- Twitter: @SendiassL
- Website: https://sendiassleicester.org.uk/
- IPSEA: www.ipsea.org.uk
- Contact: www.contact.org.uk
- Special Needs Jungle: www.specialneedsjungle.com
- Leicester Local Offer: https://families.leicester.gov.uk/send-local-offer/
- FAQ’s for Parents/Carers: COVID19 and SEND Provision